LennyUp is an adjustable carrier that grows with your child! Its shape ideally corresponds with the body of a small baby and in the same time fits the parent very well. It was carefully designed for parents who are searching for a safe, easy and functional way to wear their babies.
- Safety: its construction has certificates of compliance with the ASTM F2236-16a norms and PD CEN / TR 16512 : 2015 norms
- Closeness: the possibility of wearing the baby and building the bond from the first months of life
- Comfort: multi-level possibilities to customize the shape of the panel and shoulder straps provide perfect adjustment and ergonomic position of the baby – on every stage of the child’s development
- Versatility: one carrier from the small baby (above 3,5 kg) to the toddler (up to 20 kg!); safe babywearing from the second month of life
- Flexibility: two ways of babywearing (front carry from the birth and back carry from the fourth month of life)
- Quality: all manufacturing process located in one place in Poland
- Beauty: unique fabric woven in the LennyLamb weaving studio
- Shelter: adjustable hood which can be used to protect your baby’s head
Actual colors and pattern placement may vary from pictures.The difference in color display may be due to different monitor settings.
All pre-order products are custom products and cannot be canceled or returned if they have been already made.
Does your wrap come from a true weaving studio, or from a manufacturer that just sources random fabric ? LennyLamb is a true weaving studio.
You have a freedom to be whoever you are, whoever you want to be and to feel your feelings. Line Be! appreciates your dreams. Calls to follow them and gives you strength to make them come true. Today you can Be! you.
This product is available as a pre-order! Please read all the information!
The pre-order for carrier line Be! is open until February 28th and has to paid in advance including shipping until March 2nd. Orders will be shipped until March 15th. Pre-order Be! carriers are custom products and cannot be cancelled or returned if they have been already made.